Thank you your contribution to IAVSD 2023! Click here for full submission instructions.
The papers can be submitted online at*:
Please use the following guidelines when preparing your submissions:
– Authors can choose to work with Word or LaTeX. You can find the respective templates and instructions below.
– The usage of these templates is not mandatory. Alternatively, you may either use a blank Word document or the standard LaTeX book class (for monographs) or article class (for individual contributions) and apply the default settings and styles (e.g., for heading styles, lists, footnotes, etc.).
– Please prepare the chapter in one-column format.
– Chapter should be 6 to 10 pages long.
– Each chapter should begin with an abstract that summarizes its content in 150 to 250 words. The abstract will appear online at SpringerLink and be available with unrestricted access to facilitate online searching, using e.g. Google, and allow unregistered users to read the abstract as a teaser for the complete chapter.
– For authors working with Word: please avoid inserting equations as graphic files. Use the Math function of Microsoft Word, MathType or Microsoft Equation Editor to create your equations.
– Please include all affiliations (the name and location of each author's organization) and e-mail addresses (or at least the email address of the corresponding author) in the chapter you submit to the book editors. The e-mail addresses will be used by SpringerNature to provide authors with a personal account where they can download a free copy of the eBook upon publication
– Permissions for any material authors want to reuse from previous publication should be obtained by the corresponding publisher they want to reuse. Authors can GET PERMISSION online by using RightsLink http://www.copyright.com/publishers/rightslink-scientific/. Moreover, Springer is a STM signatory publisher. Other signatory publishers and their guidelines for permission can be found at https://www.stm-assoc.org/intellectual-property/permissions/permissions-guidelines/.
– Springer's self-archiving policies for books and chapters can be found at https://www.springer.com/gp/open-access/publication-policies/self-archiving-policy. Please check the one for books and book chapters by clicking on “Self-archiving for non-open access books and chapters.
Accepted papers will be distributed in the conference proceedings and will be made freely available to all registered authors.
After the symposium, all accepted papers will be subjected to an editorial review for inclusion in the official conference proceedings. The proceedings will subsequently be published in the Lecture Notes in Mobility book series from Springer.
We are looking forward to seeing you in Ottawa!
More information can be found at: https://www.springer.com/us/authors-editors/conference-proceedings/conference-proceedings-guidelines.
* If you have any issues loading Springer's abstract submission page, please make sure that your browser is up to date or try using a different browser (e.g. Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, or Mozilla Firefox).
If you have any questions or further inquiries, please kindly contact:Email: [email protected]